This Website (hereinafter the “Website“) is provided by Zofia Maria Ahrens (hereinafter “I” or “my”). For further information regarding the provider of the Website, please refer to my imprint.
A. Handling of personal data
In the following I wish to provide you with information on how I handle your personal data when you use my Website. Unless otherwise indicated in the following chapters, the legal basis for the handling of your personal data results from the fact that such handling is required to make available the functionalities of the Website requested by you (Art. 6(1)(b) General Data Protection Regulation).
I. Using my Website
- Accessing my Website
When you call up my Website, your browser will transfer certain data to my web server. This is done for technical reasons and required to make available to you the requested information. To facilitate your access to the Website, the following data are collected, briefly stored and used:
- IP address
- Date and time of access
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of request (specific site)
- Status of access/HTTP status code
- Transferred volume of data
- Website requesting access
- Browser, language settings, version of browser software operating system and surface
- Setting of cookies
What are cookies?
This Website uses so-called “cookies”. Cookies are small text files that are stored in the memory of your terminal via your browser. They store certain information (e.g. your preferred language or site settings) which your browser may (depending on the lifespan of the cookie) retransmit to me upon your next visit to my Website.
What cookies do I use?
I differentiate beween two categories of cookies: (1) functional cookies, without which the functionality of my Website would be reduced, and (2) optional cookies used for Website analysis and marketing purposes. Currently, I do not use any optional cookies.
How to prevent the setting of cookies
- Use of contact forms
You can contact me directly via the contact forms available on my Website. In particular, you may provide me with the following information:
- Name, surname and title
- Contact data (e.g. e-mail address, phone number)
I collect, process and use the information provided by you via the contact forms exclusively for the processing of your specific request.
B. Information regarding your rights
The following rights are in general available to you according to applicable data privacy laws:
- Right of information about your personal data stored by me;
- Right to request the correction, deletion or restricted processing of your personal data;
- Right to object to a processing for reasons of my own legitimate interest, public interest, or profiling, unless I am able to proof that compelling, warranted reasons superseding your interests, rights and freedom exist, or that such processing is done for purposes of the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- Right to data portability;
- Right to file a complaint with a data protection authority;
- You may at any time with future effect revoke any given consent to the collection, processing and use of your personal data. For further information please refer to the chapters above describing the processing of personal data based on your consent.
If you wish to exercise your rights, please address your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any questions you may have with respect to data privacy, please write me an email to email@example.com.
D. Amendment of Privacy Statement
I may update my Privacy Statement from time to time. Updates of my Privacy Statement will be published on my Website. Any amendments become effective upon publication on my Website. I therefore recommend that you regularly visit the site to keep yourself informed on possible updates.
Last updated: May 13, 2018